If you are an young aspirant interested in exploring new culture,making new friends around the world,enhance yourself independently,moreover study in various global hubs to persuade your passion then aboard is the right place for you.There are many exciting reasons to choose abroad for studying you will get higher subject knowledge,gaining worldwide mindset and accepting the challenge you face.
The course we choose always depend on our interest but still there are few best course to consider when you think of abroad they are,
- Healthcare & Pharmacy.
- Engineering & Technology.
- Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology.
- Energy & Sustainable Infrastructure.
- Agricultural Science and Food Technology (Agribusiness)
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Insurance.
- Hospitality & Tourism.
The fees structure differ for various universities around the world ,here is the estimation of few countries,
|Country||Tuition fees range|
|USA||US$6,000 – 40,000|
|UK||£4,000 – £21,000|
|Australia||AU$9,000 – $18,000|
|New Zealand||NZ$14,000 – $21,000|
There are many organizations that offers scholarship for budding professionals like you,here are the top scholarships that you could be eligible for abroad studies,
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
- QS Leadership Scholarship.
- QS Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- QS Undergraduate Scholarship.
NOTABLE INDIAN ALUMNI FROM ABROAD :
Although India is a country with wide and vast academic opportunities,you can tend to choose aboard for your higher studies which would enhance your inner growth because of the knowledge you gain and experience you undergo.Here are you few notable alumni from aboard who shines in different fields.
- Ratan Tata ,Chairman of TATA groups-Business
- Dr.Manmohan singh,Two-Term Prime Minister India-Politics
- Arun Shourie,Editor,Indian Express-Media
- Romila Thapar,Famous Professor worldwide-Academics
- N.R.Rao,Bharat Ratna awardee-Research
- Girish Karnad,Nationally acclaimed writer-Art
- Raghuram Rajan,Governor RBI- NRI
- Amartya Sen-Nobel Prize winner
- Sundar Pichai-CEO Google
- Mira Nair-Film maker