starting up as an entrepreneur
An Entrepreneur is someone who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise. An entrepreneur is an agent of change. Also, entrepreneurs are individuals who recognize opportunities where others see chaos or confusion.
Benefits of being an Entrepreneur :
- First of all, being an entrepreneur you learn basic skills like – time management, creativity enhancement, passion, strategy planning, etc.
- It certainly helps developing strong technology skills or expertise in a key area.
- You develop the ability to keep going in the face of hardship.
- By studying Entrepreneurship and Innovation in college you can understand and adapt change, because change is at the very core of Entrepreneurship.
- You develop the ability to think and then do big.
- Do what you enjoy.